Just-Evotec Biologics is seeking a highly motivated Manufacturing Associate that desires a significant opportunity to improve worldwide access to biotherapeutics. This team member will be responsible for the commercial manufacturing of mammalian cell-based biotherapeutics under cGMP conditions. Senior Manufacturing Associates are expected to execute process recipes, monitor equipment and processes, perform basic tasks, including sampling, and routine maintenance of lab equipment in support of downstream manufacturing operations. Senior Associates may also assist in media and buffer compounding.
- Perform and monitor critical processes (i.e., column packing, capture and polishing chromatography steps, viral inactivation, viral filtration, and UF/DF operations)
- Supporting the introduction of new products and technologies into the facility
- Initiating quality records, including but not limited to non-conformances (NC), Corrective/Preventative Actions (CAPA) and assisting in investigations
- Draft and revise Manufacturing Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures, as necessary
- Train other personnel on equipment operation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Master's degree; or
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of Manufacturing & Operations experience; or
- Associate's degree and 5 years of Manufacturing & Operations experience; or
- High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Manufacturing & Operations experience Preferred
- Single use technology experience
- Capacity to develop solutions to technical issues of moderate scope
- Proven knowledge of cGMP requirements to ensure compliance
- Experience in downstream operations required for the manufacture of biotherapeutics
- Candidate must possess strong focus on quality and attention to detail
- Ability to organize, analyze/interpret, and effectively communicate data and results
- Motivated, self-starter with strong mechanical aptitude
- Good interpersonal, team, and communication skills
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Manufacturing equipment including single use equipment
- Experience with Delta V/MES
- Experience with lab equipment/testing
The base pay range for this non-exempt position at commencement of employment is expected to be $25.00 to $35.00/hour. Base salary offered may vary depending on individual's skills, experience and competitive market value. Additional total rewards include discretionary annual bonus, comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental and Vision, short-term and long-term disability, company paid basic life insurance, 401k company match, flexible work, generous paid time off and paid holiday, wellness and transportation benefits. Evotec (US) Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, age, disability, genetic information, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Evotec (US) Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, age, disability, genetic information, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.